Wednesday 19 September 2012

Mid-Way Motivation - Vintage Childhood

Good morning everybody

This week is is my turn to produce the mid-week motivation piece.  I decided to produce a tag instead of  card, and basically it follows on from the theme I used for my DT card in the challenge on Monday.  I distinctly remember have a dress like this, and this was certainly me having been told off for doing something I should not have been - all innocent and butter wouldn't melt ....



I have used a Ranger tag and inked with peacock blue, tumbled glass and wild honey distress inks, brushing them on rather than with a blending tool as I wanted a soft background.  I stamped the little girl with brown Momento ink, masked her, and then stamps the Mason's jar around her.  The dress has been coloured with a distress pen .  Some swirls were stamped around the edge, and the edges finished off with distress ink in tea dye.  I roughly inked the lace with tea dye, and also the pink roses.  As i said a very simple piece of work.




7 comments:

  1. Stunning tag Jacqueline, love the little girl ands the mason jar is fab, is it from a set our one of your stamps?
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's stunning - but it's Val's creation not mine! - Jacqueline xx

      Delete
  2. This is really gorgeous Val and the simplicity is stunning.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Val... as Fliss says, stunning simplicity
    suzi b x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super tag Val, sometimes simplicity is best. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! The image is beautiful. Does this mean that we can make tags for MMM as well as cards?? I would love to know as I far prefer making tags to cards.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag
    Love the images you used.

    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.