Tuesday 5 July 2011

Winners

Hello all, thank you to all who entered the sketch challenge last week. I was away some of last week and didn't get around to commenting on every one's entries - I do apologise but I have looked at you all and there were some awesome interpretations of my sketch - thank you.
So the top 3 for last week are as follows
2 - Vicky
6 - Meggymay
9 - Suzi B
Congratulations ladies please feel free to copy and paste the winners badge from the side bar.
Our monthly winner is SUZI B - Suzi - well done, please e-mail me your postal info and I will send you your stamp deezinesart@gmail.com 
We have now started a new theme - VINTAGE and the colour challenge for this week can be found here.
Jacqueline.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Suzi - hers was the blog where I spotted your challenge blog recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Suzi and thankyou for the award DT. I will be proud to display it on my blog. Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! thank you. I relly enjoy this challenge. Vintage is a bit more of a challenge for me but there are some fabulous inspiration pieces from the DT... thankyou.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Suzi for being the monthly winner! I'm loving these challenges and am so thrilled to be part of the top three - thank you! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.