Wednesday 13 July 2011

MMM - Mid-week Motivation -Vintage Gold Embossed Edges.

Hello everyone, welcome to this week's Mid-week Motivation spot. Today I have something to show you that was inspired by the August issue of Craft Stamper magazine. (Fliss one the MMM DT has done a fabulous piece inspired by Craft Stamper too. It's nothing to do with the Vintage challenge but well worth a look). The piece that caught my eye was the Delicate Folds book-card by designer Debbie Dolphin. I changed the way I made mine by reducing the size and making an atc - the tutorial was easy enough to follow to enable me to do this. Please take a look:


After assembling all my components I distressed the pieces with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and then ran a Versamark ink pad all around the edges. I then sprinkled them with gold embossing powder and heated them with a heat gun. I do hope that you find this piece useful - I had great fun making it! See you soon - Jacqueline.

7 comments:

  1. This is delectable Jacqueline! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on it :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project - must have been fiddly working at that small size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation Jacqueline.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, I love, It is a beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous! I love the effect of the gold embossed edging. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic creation! I love it!! Kim xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.