Monday 25 July 2011

MMM Challenge 8 - VINTAGE - Lace and Pearls.

Good morning crafters and welcome to the 8th Make My Monday challenge. Before I explain this week's challenge it's time to announce our Top 3. They are
2 - Debbie R
13 - Joan
26 - Hilda
Congratulations ladies please feel free to copy and paste the winners badge from the side bar.

This week's challenge is our last VINTAGE. We have saved the best till last and we would like to see you get girly and frilly and use your LACE and PEARLS on your projects - I say projects because of course you don't just have to make cards. We would love to see any of your projects be they scrapbook pages, tags, atc's, picture frames - you get the picture (!) just as long as you follow the theme rules.
Here are the DT samples to inspire you
















Don't forget to click on the names to visit the blogs.
A couple of the DT were unable to comment on a few entries last week due to illness and blogger issues and we apologise but I would also like to stress that you read our rules too. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOP 3 - YOU MAY ONLY ENTER 5 CHALLENGES PLUS THIS ONE.
Please link your new entries in the linky tool below and please remember to link your blog post and not your whole blog. Please turn off WV  and remember you MUST link your entries to this blog and you MUST put a link back to this blog in your post - Thank you.
You have until midnight on Saturday 30th July to enter and the winners of the top 3 and monthly prize will be announced next week along with a brand new theme - good luck.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! wonderful creations!
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations everyone! Thank you so much for selecting my card for one of the Top 3. I am very honoured! I look forward to entering another creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely inspirations from the DT and another great challenge. Congratulations to the top three from last week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations DT. I have loved joining these vintage challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, I all love. Again I've uploaded my card with no 16, I promise you that I do not aim. jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top 3. I'm so happy. The twists are inspirational. I'll be uploading my creation for the current challenge soon.

    Regards, Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous top 3 and some very inspirational DT designs too! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge--thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.