Monday 11 July 2011

MMM - Challenge 6 - Vintage Embossing.

Good morning and welcome to the 6th Make My Monday challenge. Thank you to the many who took part last week.It has been very hard to choose our top 3 and the dt have had quite a time choosing and it has been impossible to come up with 3 winners. So for this week only we have 4 -they are
3 - Joan
5 - Aquarius
6 - The Navy Wife
16 - Maribel
Congratulations ladies please feel free to copy and paste the winners badge from the side bar. This month's winner will win the chance of becoming a guest designer on the team next month.
Our challenge this week set by the lovely Fliss is still on a VINTAGE theme but we would like to see some EMBOSSING. That can be heat embossing with powder, embossing folders on a die cutting machine such as a Big Shot or Cuttlebug or using a stencil and light box - but it must follow the theme.
I would also like to say that I have had to change the rules a little. Please be aware that you will only be able to enter this challenge and five others besides. It seems that a few have been getting carried away with the amount of challenges entered and not quite reading the rules of the challenges correctly. The rules are here if you would like to read them in full.
So first it is the job of the Deezine Team to inspire you - please take a look


Me -
You will notice that we are missing Caz this week. Unfortunately she has damaged her shoulder and - gasp - is unable to craft. I'm sure that you will join with me to wish her a speedy recovery.
OK - now it's your turn, please read the rules carefully, turn off your word verification and link your new entry below.


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners... well done!
    sorry to hear about your shoulder Caz, hope it improves soon.

    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for making me one of the top 3 last week and I've displayed your 'badge' on my sidebar. Another great theme this week and lovely inspirations from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this flag, the truth is that I can not believe I'm very excited and I loved putting it in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb creations! I love them all. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your examples DT, I am so enjoying these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the DT samples. I am entering tomorrow. I read the rules and signed up to follow, I also posted your button on my sidebar. Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to last week's winners! I'm really enjoying these challenges - thank you for all your hard work in running them. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry that I didn't realise the rule about five other challenges when I linked my entry - thank you for letting me know - I've made a note now for the future. x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.